As we move from October to November, the projects begin to change focus.
My Power Coaching (still needing a better name) is almost ready to launch:
- 3 landing pages have been created for split testing
- The coaching system has been tested for a full month
- Results have been wonderful and final feedback is being collected
- Implementation has begun off feedback already in
- New workbooks and content are being put together to further support clients
And as soon as a satisfactory booking systems has been implemented, the service will launch. I would love an automated system, but it’s looking like I might even consider a Virtual Receptionist to get it done properly.
Project 7 Step mini marketing is entering the test phase as I write this. With initial questions already out the door and the systems being completed for each of the 8 weeks.
I’m very excited about the possibilities I’ve created for small business owners, their businesses and their families. With such affordable entry level access, it’s inspiring.